- 3 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 3/4 Cup Chunky Daves Original Peanut Butter
- 3 Eggs @ room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
For The Top
- 1/3 Cup Banana Chips
- 80G 70% Cocoa Chocolate, chopped into rough chunks
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius
- Line a 24cm x 10cm Loaf tin with baking paper
- Mix mixing bowl, blend together eggs, bananas, peanut butter,maple syrup, coconut oil & vanilla.
- When smooth(ish) , add in coconut flour, baking powder & spices and mix on medium speed for a minute or two until smooth.
- Pour into tin and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and scatter top with banana chips, chocolate & peanuts.
- Return to oven & bake for another 20 mins.
- Eat whilst warm (if you can’t wait) or cool in the tin before serving.
- Can be stored in fridge for around 5 days (if it lasts that long!).