Chilli Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies.
Made with 70% chocolate, lashings of Chunky Dave’s Chilli Peanut Butter and lots of love.
• Butter, to grease tray • 200g 70% dark chocolate, coarsely chopped • 100g butter, chopped • 1 cup caster sugar • 1/2 cup plain flour • 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder • 2 eggs • 1 Jar (200g) of Chunky Dave’s Chilli peanut butter
• Step 1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Brush a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) pan with melted butter to grease. Line base with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
• Step 2. Place the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water). Stir until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
• Step 3. Combine the sugar, flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add chocolate mixture and eggs and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan. Spoon Chunky Dave’s Chilli peanut butter over brownie mixture and use a knife to create splodges.
• Step 4. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside to cool completely. Cut into slices to serve.