- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Chunky Dave's peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- Mix oats, sugars, baking powder and peanut butter together in a food processor.
- Add the eggs and vanilla paste. Mix a minute or more. If dough looks a little dry add a few drops of water until it holds together. Be careful not to add too much.
- Once the dough is glossy and forms a ball, roll it up in baking paper and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll the dough into balls - about 1 tablespoon in size & flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 10 – 12 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheets.
- After 5-10 minutes, move to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Break chocolate into pieces and put in a bowl . Microwave until melted.
- Dip cooled cookies into the chocolate to cover half way. Sprinkle with sea salt and place the chocolate dipped cookies into the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Makes 24 cookies.